Saturday, July 25, 2009

IsShH~


ish~

today wake up sO early for what leh?!

for hiking lo...

shock lerh~jine yee go hiking in the morning...

normally i sleep at least untill ten something n i seldom go hiking in the morning..

i need to accompany my friend~i owe her once...coz i reject her to go the day before exam..

and i also pity her larh..haha

btw...i remember she told me her mum advice her dun go hiking alone

its very dangerous for a "leng nui" like her~

how if something happen on her lerh~

so i accompany her lo..
if she really having a bad luck, something happen to her~i will fell very GUILTY de nehx..

sO~wana know who is she? i got took her pic from behind...GuesS it urself...



*then we chat for awhile at my house before she go home~*

nowadays she very hardworking...go pa san evryday coz she wan to become skinny..




************************************************************************************************************


Bukit Pelindung~ i love you..

remember last time, since i were a childhood~my mum always brought me to bukit pelindung

-*that time i really very hate this place because it was very tired...

and i cry..all aunty uncle staring at me..

And now, duno y...i love bukit pelindung..i always go there pa san

suddenly i heard all the aunty uncle talk about my "bad thing"

they said: " wow~this young girl grow so fast...last time she was shorter n smaller than me but now she become taller

and bigger than me and last time she dun like pa san her mother always force her until she cry and so on..

OMG~they still regconised me... but how can u all simply tell ppl my story leh?? haix...*sweat*

i was so embarrased

and now only i reallized the beauty of bukit pelindung~did u see that? the trees...the streets...



edit by someone~

How? nice? u have to make note if u wan to see wad in the picture..

so~hiking is a good exercise, good for training. The air was so fresh and it is good for your health~!

LoL

No comments:

Post a Comment