Wednesday, July 22, 2009

YaY~ I got number Sev3n..!!!

Remember the night before TC runs,
i was so scared until cannot sleep~my heartbeat so fast n i was suffering for whole night...
1st, i dunno y~ am i too anxious? or I'm very care about the runs?
huhs~whatever..its already Over~
why? why I'll get number seven? HM~did you really want to know??
Actually I'm not in a good condition for a week~ conflict's...aiks
and maybe I'm going for training..
and i want to thaks someone who suuport behind me...she ask me not to faint..haha
thanks ya...ha



susu n me (edit by someone~)




Doreen n me..


Finally i finish the run within one hour...

taking pictures with uncle..not kor kor here = =



Shuk Shin n me..
LolxX~last time she is so fat~! now she is thinner than me jor~ ='(

*sweating*




isShH..act cute












~THE END~

No comments:

Post a Comment