Friday, July 31, 2009

Moody~go for jOg







today I'm going jogging with Benjamin...

I'm running but she is cycling~ish

she meet me at my house then we go to Taman Gelora together...

when we want to across the road to opposite means JPJ there..

she is gone~and i thought she stop one side to do anything..

i felt something wrong and i sms her~ "hey, where r u goin?"

she said she lost me...haha..act clever..ask her follow me duwan..

i go here, she go to another place pulak..

i know the whether is hot and she is wearing sun glass...

maybe she cant see where am i coz im wearing whole black~

at the end we meet and continue my jog.

when we reach TG, i decided to jog but it is going to rain..no mood to run anymore

when we want to go back, its stop raining~

on the way to go back, she tell me XX house is just here..

then i ask her to bring me there, she saod she 4got which house dy..

then nvm...suddenly we saw XX brother cycling and her brother point to XX

she look at us but she know benjamin and dunno who am i..

maybe she cant regconise me? cant imagine that i will hang out with her?? dunno we know each other??

i dun care and im not decided to telll her that was ME

benjamin ask me to run away, then i juz run away to prevent XX see us~

haiz~XX said i sOt..suan~ i dun mind

today was quite fun..we took some picture at TG..

at the same time, benjamin was bitten by red ants..so pitty~

when we take pic, she said not enough..?! lolx

and want to take pic with me again~ oklo...

No comments:

Post a Comment